Tuesday, April 30, 2013

For Grace, A Verse


CWK

I shall for grace compose a verse.
For, I am, in second chances, first.
There is no reason in me for Love Divine:
Love is the source; Love the design.
Love is the reason for love dispersed;
love comes to the best, as to the worst
as a gift, by Free Grace signed.
I shall for grace compose a verse.

And when the rain shall call
on a day lacking an umbrella,
and lacking sore in shelter
 I will not be appalled,
nor curse the rain for The Fall,
but I shall praise My All, in all.
And, I shall dance,
to the love lay of the parched land.
For, the soil dost not disdain
the visits of the rain,
but ever greets her, with sweet refrain,
and heart in hand.

With heart in hand,
so shall I stand.
I am, in second chances, first.
I shall for grace compose a verse.




No comments:

Post a Comment